I see its Martin Scorsese’s 72 birthday and Brian Finmore of Movie Post has Taxi Driver as his 3rd best movie………. so……. thats reason enough…. right? …… To run a classic speeding taxi shot :-)))))))) hehehehe…… well it is on this blog hehehehehe………
Cheers Jez XXXXXXXXXXX
[ 15 ] comments
- Aaaah the blurry taxi..fantastic..but who might be behind the wheel? You lookin at me? You lookin at me?
Travis Bickle xxx @ November 18, 2014, 8:12 am
- Thank God for the rain to wash the trash off the sidewalk.
~ Travis Bickle, Taxi Driver (1976).
Travis B @ November 18, 2014, 11:12 am
- You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? Then who the hell else are you talking… you talking to me? Well I’m the only one here. Who the f*@^ do you think you’re talking to? Oh yeah? OK.
TB @ November 18, 2014, 11:16 am
- I got some bad ideas in my head.
Travis B @ November 18, 2014, 11:18 am
- Travis Bickle: You got a .44 magnum?
Andy, Gun Salesman: It’s an expensive weapon.
Travis Bickle: That’s all right. I got money.
Andy, Gun Salesman: It’s a real monster. It’ll stop a car at a hundred yards. Put a round right through the engine block.
TB @ November 18, 2014, 11:22 am
- “You throw a punch like you take it in the ass..c’mon harder”
Jake La Motta xx @ November 18, 2014, 8:19 am
- I’m gonna open his hole like this. Please excuse my French. I’m gonna make him suffer. I’m gonna make his mother wish she never had him – make him into dog meat… He’s a nice, a nice kid. He’s a pretty kid, too. I mean I don’t know, I gotta problem if I should f@^* him or fight him.
Jake @ November 18, 2014, 11:26 am
- wooooow 72 years of this stuff :-))) XXXX
Jezblog NYC :-)) XXX @ November 18, 2014, 1:35 pm
- Jako u were present for the mighty making of this picture :-))Cheers bro Jez XXXX
Jezblog NYC :-)) XXX @ November 18, 2014, 1:36 pm
- That I was good Ser! On a desert island with a friend of Pink at the moment so reception is bad :-))
Travis La Motta xx @ November 19, 2014, 1:54 pm
- I had that dream last night ……. what u mean you r Doin it for real ? ……… living the dream bro livin the dream………. the rest of us r facing the loneliness and cold of a New York Winter ….. take another swing in the hammock and swig of your beer as you look out over the ocean…. and yeah you should smile to your self …… bro you r livin the dream ….. :-)))))))))) bad reception ? dude …. hardly an issue baby lets face it hehehehe…….. XXXXXXXX
Jezblog NYC :-)) XXX @ November 19, 2014, 2:37 pm
- Hi Jez, I`m back and even though the weather was not as warm as hoped, it was a lot better than yours at the moment!! Its a bit unreal aint it? Shame about the tragedy that goes with it of course..Hope all is good with you Bro, Stay Safe Dude xx
PaulS @ November 23, 2014, 8:25 am
- Year its been pretty cold in New York City but not as drastically cold and weird as upstate New York Buffalo with its 7ft of snow ….. now I am back in Detroit on the border with Canad so its likely to carry on being pretty cold ……. hows yer shoulder bro did the holiday help you to fix up any?Cheers Jez XXXXXXX
Jezblog Detroit :-)) XXX @ November 23, 2014, 9:22 pm
- Wheels up LGA New York City
jezblog @ November 23, 2014, 1:39 pm
- Wheels down Detroit :-)) XXXX
Jezblog Detroit :-)) XXX @ November 23, 2014, 8:10 pm