I just spoke to Matt, he is at this moment timidly cruising through Virginia in The Beast Car. He is actively looking out for Rollers obviously ……. after all it is the police State of Virginia …….. he is ready to make a ‘Live free or die’ burst of mega speed for the state line if they come after him ……… . Marc has suggested an appropriate sound track for just such an occurrence ……. a piece by Moby ……. I think he might be right …… it has the right balance of Blade Runner and The Fast and the Furious :-))) . Anyway here’s hoping Matt does not need to play any Moby ……. and that he can roll through Virginia unmolested even though this is difficult …….. he is driving a big red car with ‘out of state plates’ that continuously calls to the Nazgul ………. Anyway just in case you are thinking of making a dash to get out of Virginia yourself anytime soon ……here is the suggested Moby sound track ……… It should go well with the thundering scream of the engine of your Beast car at full escape velocity hehehehehehe……. :-)))))))))) XXXXXXXX
Good Luck Matt :-)))))))))))
Cheers Jez XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PS ……. Here above another old Beast car with the number plate 68 Fury ……. when me and Matt saw it the other day sitting slightly forlornly up in New Hampshire I thought now thats a car with history hehehehe……… :-)))))))))))))))))))) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[ 23 ] comments
- Shoot ……. I was only messing about……. now Matt really has been stopped by the VA cops…….. we have literally never got through there with out some kind of ticket or getting at least hassled by the cops ……… it really is a police state…….. luckily NY regards their tickets with the contempt they deserve and they do not show up on NY licenses ……. which is amazing when you think about it……. because it means Virginia police and courts are literally not trusted to hand out tickets in a proper way ……. NY even adds the points to your liscence if you get tickets in Canada…… which is a different Country…… but not Virginia a fellow US state…….
Jezblog:-))))) XXXXX @ May 18, 2014, 12:03 am
- SCUM SCUM SCUM!!! VIRGINIA SCUM!!! Maybe this blog post was the kiss of death. You posted this 24 minutes before I was slapped with a ticket… I didn’t know you’d posted it until now though. I can’t help but feel that he added an extra 10mph to my speed as I always drive like a scared old lady though the scummy state of Virginia based on past persecutions… SCUM!!!
Matt @ May 18, 2014, 2:14 am
- Dude…………. it was the kiss of death ……… those cops r always looking on Jezblog to see what we r up to………. Aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh………… So sorry baby …….. we have to come up with a North West passage something that does not involve Virginia ……….. :-////////Cheers baby Jez XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jezblog:-))))) XXXXX @ May 18, 2014, 10:15 am
- Oh dear,oh dear dear….What are you two like?..Picking on the good ole law enforcement officers of VA,theres no smoke without fire is there ?.. One of these days you will roll straight through with out any hassle, and as you reach the State line, there will be parties, and parades.Hope all is good Bro xx
PaulS @ May 18, 2014, 2:30 am
- Its the Beast car……. in bright red with out of state plates ……. it calls to the Nazgul they feel its presence ………. they are drawn to it ……. u do about the same as everyone else ……. but they see that Beast car they have to stop it ……… Then you have that kind of not properly armed liberal anti gun accent that is so offensive to them …… they are gonna throw the book at you ……. I was even on my way to see Obama speak the cop was virtually frothing at the mouth…..Remember kids don’t do drugs don’t go to Virginia its just common sense.
Cheers bro Jez XXXXXXXXXX
Jezblog:-))))) XXXXX @ May 18, 2014, 10:33 am
- Matt says he sped up to overtake a big vehicle ….. get round it rapidly then pulled back in at 65mph the speed limit so he only sped up for less than 30 seconds the police man acknowledged that to him……. the cop even said clearly its not reckless driving……. but then gave him a ticket for reckless driving ……. its totally shiite ……. like i say most other states regard the police driving inforcement in Virginia with the contempt it deserves……. its a corrupt system designed to fleece out of state drivers …… and even their police know it…. it must be humiliating for them to be involved in such corruption ……. so most states don’t put any points on your record if they come from Virginia. Man this stuff makes it a bananna republic……. ive never been charged and convicted of anything…….. but certainly never been convicted of something I have not done …….. before I went to Virginia…… I have been to all sorts of places people call bananna republics non of them corruptly charged and convicted me of something I had not done while fleecing me of thousands of dollars in legal fees and fines and lawyers bla bla……….. It is reckless to go to Virginia……. thats it basicaly it …….. gotta stay out of there kids :-/ XXXX
Jezblog:-))))) XXXXX @ May 18, 2014, 12:14 pm
- Okay so I was tempting fate by sending you all that link!! Is there some kid o way of building a tunnel under Virginia, the land of the Virgin Queen and Tobacco or a bridge over it?? Their pigs sounds like a great bunch of guys.. if you had the RX7..or something like a Yamaha R1 they would never catch you :-)))
Walter Raleigh Car xxx @ May 18, 2014, 5:25 am
- They r a great bunch of guyz ……. they do a lot of work for charity …….. they just have the irritating hobby of fitting people up ‘out of state’ folks in a public service to their own pension fund …… but other than that they r great guyz……. that Moby track it brought down the wrath of the Dragon’s fire onto our small village ……. but hey he has gone up a little in my estimation :-)))))))))
Bring me my RX7 @ May 18, 2014, 10:41 am
- You got caught because you were playing the wrong tune…here’s what you should have been playing…
Harv.! @ May 18, 2014, 12:33 pm
- Its true he shoulda been listening to this at full volume and going with your motto get totally wired if you are going to Virginia kids hehehehehe :-))))))))) XXXX
Jezblog:-))))) XXXXX @ May 18, 2014, 12:55 pm
- I put your link up top so peeps can click on the link :-))))))) Cheers bro :-))) Jez XXXXXXXX
Jezblog:-))))) XXXXX @ May 18, 2014, 1:09 pm
- er… I was listening to NPR at a very modest volume 🙂
Matt @ May 19, 2014, 9:44 pm
- Honestly I was your honor but I had no idea it was an ungodly liberal pinko talk station ……. Suddenly the non god fearing Liberal tones of Cherry Groce just forced me into a rightous anger against Obama Care and I accidentally stamped on the gas peddal your honor ……….
Good Ol Boyz @ May 20, 2014, 8:58 pm
Lee @ May 19, 2014, 1:27 am
- Its the devils car up against the devilish forces of the Dementors of Virginia :-)))))))))) Cheers bro Jez XXXXXXXXXXX
Jezblog:-))))) XXXXX @ May 20, 2014, 9:01 pm
- Elwood: Shit….
Bluesmobile 1 @ May 19, 2014, 9:53 am
- I bet he had S.C.M.O.D.S
The Penguin @ May 19, 2014, 9:52 pm
- Don’t get S.C.M.A.R.T.S. with me Penguin…. Your licence is currently under suspension….
Bluesmobile 1 @ May 20, 2014, 4:40 am
- “Joliet” Jake Blues: What’s this?
Elwood Blues: What?
“Joliet” Jake Blues: This car. This stupid car. Where’s the Cadillac?
[He tries the cigarette lighter, finds it doesn’t work, and throws it out the window.]
“Joliet” Jake Blues: The Caddy, where’s the Caddy?
Elwood Blues: The what?
“Joliet” Jake Blues: The Cadillac we used to have. The Bluesmobile.
Elwood Blues: I traded it.
“Joliet” Jake Blues: You traded the Bluesmobile for this?
Elwood Blues: No, for a microphone.
“Joliet” Jake Blues: A microphone? Okay, I can see that. But what the Hell is this?
Elwood Blues: This was a bargain. I picked it up at the Mount Prospect City police auction last spring. It’s an old Mount Prospect police car. They were practically giving them away.
“Joliet” Jake Blues: Well, thank you, pal. The day I get out of prison, my own brother comes to pick me up in a police car.
[Fog horn and warning bell sounds.]
Elwood Blues: You don’t like it?
“Joliet” Jake Blues: No, I don’t like it.
[Elwood jumps the car over an opening drawbridge.]
“Joliet” Jake Blues: Car’s got a lot of pickup.
Elwood Blues: It’s got a cop motor, a four hundred and forty cubic inch plant, it’s got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks, it’s a model made before catalytic converters, so it’ll run good on regular gas. What do you say? Is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Jake uses his own lighter on his cigarette.
“Joliet” Jake Blues: Fix the cigarette lighter.
Jezblog:-))))) XXXXX @ May 20, 2014, 9:04 pm
- Okay all you Jezblog media savvy folk..what iconic filmmaker links Mobys instrumental cover of Joy Divisions “New Dawn Fades” and Paul Okenfields “Ready Steady Go”???
Abu Hamsandwich xx @ May 20, 2014, 10:05 am
- And he directed “Manhunter”, the best film about Hannibal Lecktor starring a young William Petersen from CSI.
Harv.! @ May 20, 2014, 6:09 pm
- Is Harv on the right lines thats ay too Hipster for me bro ? who even knew that Moby thing as a re working of Joy Division ……. Joy Division is kinda fading in my memory ….. Dude come to think of it right now I can only think of ‘Love will tear us apart again’……….. :-))))))))) XXXXX
Jezblog:-))))) XXXXX @ May 20, 2014, 9:08 pm
- Got it in 1 Mr Harve..the fantastic Michael Mann..the Moby track was used in “Heat” and the Oakenfield one in “Collateral”!!
Abu Hasbeen :-)) @ May 20, 2014, 10:44 pm