I’m in Texas ……… I landed in El Passo earlier on………… This is a slightly crazed trip as ever…….. oh well here is another picture made on one of those crazed drives accross Texas previously …….. its always a long way when u r driving in Texas ………… with amazing big sky ……… :-)))))))
Cheers Jez XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[ 16 ] comments
- Don’t forget your ten gallon hat 🙂
Kathy K @ July 26, 2014, 10:36 am
- If you get bored this is a good read! Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
John Harris @ July 26, 2014, 11:31 am
- Thanks John I will peak later…. I have driven for 3 hours today listening to the sickening news from Gaza… Over 1000 dead Pestinians… I see Now Hamas has opted not to continue the truce by firing more rockets …. It’s all grim as hell…. Cheers bro Jez XX
Jezblog Marfa TX :-))) XX @ July 26, 2014, 5:52 pm
- That is a truely great sky…Bloody wonderful… Another visit to the land of your mates Mr & Mrs Rattlesnake!! Its almost like Texas over here Bro..31 degrees today!! Hope all is good Dude Stay Safe xx
PaulS @ July 26, 2014, 1:30 pm
- Yes Billie was telling me how hot it is… And it’s mighty hot here in the high desert too bro…. I saw a snake on the road …. Agggghhhh… I stopped to photograph it of course…. Well I would have done luckily I had heat stroke … that made me act in a weird way…. So i just burned on by … hehehehe cheers bro Jez XXXX
Jezblog Marfa TX :-))) XX @ July 26, 2014, 5:47 pm
- Wow… a Texas petrol station… how much are BBQ briquettes there, out of interest?
Lee @ July 26, 2014, 2:44 pm
- Sorry that came across as sarcastic and stupid. It wast meant to be… .
Lee @ July 26, 2014, 2:50 pm
- Sometimes I read back stuff I have written and cringe …. Hehehe… Invariably supposed to be delivered in jest but reading back later as heavy duty or hardcore sarcastic …. Hehehehe… Sometimes the humor is not in the actual words but the tone of voice or the sparkle in the eye… Sometimes I need to add …^^¥^^ … The new symbol for to be said in a funny voice with a sparkle in the eye hehehe… Cos this is written only phone I cannot tell if it makes sense hehehe…. In fact I’m pretty sure it didn’t hehehe…. Anyway what I getting at is I am always happy to read your comments Lee :-)))) XXXX
Jezblog Marfa TX :-))) XX @ July 26, 2014, 5:42 pm
- It is a bit factual so won’t be popular here, you could try this:
John @ July 27, 2014, 7:35 am
- Or even this:
John @ July 27, 2014, 7:37 am
- Its true Gaza has suffered much worse in this exchange of fire than Israel…… the people of Gaza are emerging to find their homes destroyed and their family members killed….. this level of destruction appears disproportionate……. a disproportionate response is a war crime in itself …… and the killing of children in hospital is undoubtedly a war crime.But I don’t suppose too many folks were actually on the beach with the threat of Hamas missile strike on Tel Aviv ……..by the way I don’t believe this is actually an image of Tel Aviv beach from actually during the cease fire maybe it is but i seriously doubt it ….. mind u I have never been to the beach in Tel Aviv…….
Interestingly I have been on the beach in Gaza……. no women can go on the beach under Hamas rule anyway John …… and they would almost certainly be killed not by Israeli’s if they attempted to wear a bikini like the woman in picture you have sent to represent fun life on Tel Avis’s beaches.
I know this stuff is not relevant to you….. but you are the one asking for comparison between the two images……. if there was no war……. there would be serious differences anyway……. women cannot sunbathe and swim in Gaza…… theirs is the repression of first Hamas then overlaying that the repression of the Israelis.
I have to say I find all the sickening anti Semitic comments approving of the tweet you have forwarded stomach turning………
Cheers Bro Jez XXXXXX
Jezblog Marfa :-)))))))) XXXXX @ July 28, 2014, 4:02 am
- http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.607550?v=B844E2B9134251232410386CC5A070D8Here is something I think we probably can both agree on …….. something properly critical of what is being done by the IDF…… something properly pro Palestinian without any hints anti-semitism or pro jihadi vileness.
A writer that wants peace and justice for all living in the disuted lands of Palestine / Israel because in the end that is the only way out.
Jezblog NYC :-)))))))) XXXXXXX @ July 30, 2014, 1:36 am
- It might be popular if the links actually worked John…don’t pigeonhole everyone who looks at JC blog, some of us share your sentiments…but, let’s face it,it is HIS blog, he might be a bit weird sometimes, but he is also an outstanding photographer, unlike some others that I could mention..
Andy Capa xx @ July 27, 2014, 4:45 pm
- Eazy Puppy :-)))))) hehehehe….. I don’t mind a bit of chatter on here ……. I will later get into the Putin handling of pussy Riot protest types but up till then we are all cool hehehehe…… :-)))))))) Cheers Jez XXXXXXX
Jezblog Marfa TX :-)))))))) XX @ July 28, 2014, 3:35 am
- Nice moody shot
Charles @ July 29, 2014, 9:52 am
- Amazing shot Jez!
Brian Ramnath @ August 9, 2014, 3:10 pm