I see its snowing yet again in New York City …….. I was wobbling on zapping back up there or not …….. luckily I remained in sunny Georgia hehehehehehe…….. :-)))))))))))))) XXXXXXXXXX
Cheers Jez XXXXXXXXXXX
[ 10 ] comments
- Cab # 7J72 hopefully didn’t run over the bloke, but I know many a driver who would have shaken him up a bit hahahha…you’re not missing nothing Jezman, been a long winter with high heating bills and a long way to go !!! If I had the chance I’d be in Savannah for St Patricks Day for sure !!! Cheer bro !!! (Saving a snowball in my freezer to throw at ya)hahaha
KINGOFNYHACKS @ February 28, 2014, 1:12 am
- hehehe…….. I have a feeling I shall not make it to Savanah….. even though I love that place …….. last time I was there I sat on the beach in the sun…. ah thats the weather to see Savanah with the spanish moss lightly blowing in the wind :-))))))) …… even sunny GA isn’t quite up to that at the moment but hey its no where near as cold as NYC …….. hey bro I still have your cards……l I have a feeling I shall fly directly to London from here not be back in NYC for a few weeks sorry ……. I must return those cards to you they are worth their weight in gold……. I need to get you a slap up dinner at the Insight Diner bro and return your amazing cards to you bro :-))))))))))))))Cheers Jez XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jezblog big ATL:-))))) XXXXX @ February 28, 2014, 2:52 am
- Oh wow and you’re on typepad too. I thohugt it was just wordpress that could look this cool. Care to share how you did this? I’d love to revamp my site too.Anyway love the light and the wamth here, so autumn feeling.
Abeer @ February 23, 2015, 12:56 am
- You very lucky pupils of Bitterne Park School,When I was at sohcol, we just had poxy recitals of Violin, double bass, and a poxy picilo( what a bummer) As I said lucky pupils of BP today ,you have Summers.
Rajawiya @ April 5, 2015, 9:13 pm
- Taking peoples stuff and not returning it?? Meal at the Insight Diner is the least you can do Bro..:?)..Raining again over here, but to me, thats better than that bloody snow anyday… hope all is good Mate.. xx
PaulS @ February 28, 2014, 9:23 am
- Dude the meal at the Insight Diner is an amazing thing to behold but even so you are right I could never properly thank the King for passing me some of the secrets to his realm ……. I owe him big time …….. hope all is good bro cheers Jez XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jezblog big ATL:-))))) XXXXX @ February 28, 2014, 11:48 am
- Should have been in Scotland last night with the Nortthern Lights in full flow 😀 xxx
Cathie Palmer @ February 28, 2014, 11:16 am
- I have seen so much stuff in my life …….. Ive been everywhere ……. but I have never seen the northern lights ……. I saw those pics in todays Guardian ……. so amazing …….. I didn’t even believe in the Northern Lights till I saw that movie local hero ……. I still almost don’t …….. I gotta see em myself one day :-)))))))))) XXXXXXXXX
Jezblog big ATL:-))))) XXXXX @ February 28, 2014, 11:46 am
- i do not miss the snow!!!!! thank god its melting!
CrashRyan @ March 13, 2014, 11:17 pm
- I had to go to far off Vietnam to get a bit of heat bro……. snow and winter in both NYC and London were getting me down ….. Hope all is good bro Jez XXXXXXXXXXX :-))))))) XXXXXX
Jezblog London :-))))) XXXXX @ April 8, 2014, 5:15 am