More from the mystery location (see the last couple of entries)………still looking for people to guess the location and win the print of their choice.
[ 9 ] comments
- Not sure where this is, as the US forces are invading more regions than I can count, but it’s an excellent capture. All your images are of high quality. Your photojournalistic style is very eye-catching. Love your work. Well done.
Salar @ July 25, 2006, 8:34 pm
- Iraq/Baghdad? .-)
Darkness @ July 25, 2006, 10:53 pm
- Very clever Jez! Of course I know exactly where it is and I also know that there are one or two little elements just out of the picture that would narrow it down massively for anyone guessing… Although the first image in the set give a lot away as well! Oh yeah, I nearly forgot to mention, nice image, great composition etc.
Matt @ July 25, 2006, 11:29 pm
- Afganistan? Really I have no idea where this was shot. Is it a trick question?! I’ve just discovered your blog, and it is a new favourite of mine 🙂 I like the way the US flag leaps out at me in this one.
owen @ July 26, 2006, 7:37 am
- Nice Moment!!! 🙂
Mike Chan @ July 27, 2006, 12:28 pm
- Very nice shot. Great compo. Background makes good atmosphere.
Lud@ @ September 10, 2006, 8:23 am
- Now that is a GREAT photo! It’s hard to find something to say about it. The composition is interesting and I like the fact that you can’t see the eyes through the goggles.
Brian Poulsen @ November 11, 2006, 10:00 am