Small boy on the dock, behind him the sky is changing fast, a powerful storm is coming. The Outer Banks of North Carolina is famous for weathering them out. These shores are known as the ‘Grave Yard of the Atlantic’ on account of the thousands of ships that have been wrecked here, giving this place a grim but fascinating history.
- Wow!!!! I like this dark feeling. 🙂
tetsu @ November 13, 2006, 5:27 am
- Cool I see you gone back to the Cokin filters…You promised me you would leave them alone….x
zzzsar gabore @ November 13, 2006, 6:19 am
- ah…….well…….er……..i might even get out the cokin starburst again it was my trademark when i was eleven……… cheers Jez XXXXX
Jez @ November 13, 2006, 8:59 am
- Dark and moody and beautiful at the same time.
eterisk @ November 13, 2006, 10:52 am
- wonderfully haunting!
m i k e b @ November 13, 2006, 9:13 pm
- Some shoot for the moment, some for composition, but most for subject. You are the rare exception who consistently gets it right. Love it!
picselpic @ November 14, 2006, 9:13 am
- Going back to our conversation at the soho house, you are right about the colours in digital format! Bril!
kino @ November 14, 2006, 4:26 pm
- good photo I love the OBX!
Rosa @ November 15, 2006, 7:14 pm
- Yes, it’s really striking. Good to know that information about North Carolina. Thanks.
Kerly @ December 7, 2010, 7:54 pm